In this week’s episode of The Chrome Cast, we are (not surprisingly) talking all about our first few days with Google Stadia. From the iffy shipping schedules to launching without getting invite codes into user’s hands, there were quite a few things that were less-than-stellar about Stadia’s grand entrance on the scene
It’s not all bad news, though, as there are some parts of the Stadia experience that are not only playable but downright fun. Destiny 2 with a group of friends on a Chromebook simply wasn’t possible just last week, and yet that exact experience just this week sealed the deal on making us here at Chrome Unboxed firm believers in what Stadia is capable of.
- Thoughts after a day using Stadia on Chromecast, Chromebook, and Pixel 4 XL [VIDEO]
- Google admits issues and has fixed the broken Stadia invite code rollout
- This Core i3 Chromebook is WAY too good to be $279
- Stadia is late for its own ‘launch’ party
- More power, less money. The Acer Chromebook Spin 13 is $300 off, again
- Google Store shows off Black Friday deals early
- Google begins new ‘Works With Chromebook’ initiative for accessories
- Shop Soundpeats wireless earbuds on Amazon
- Shop Razer Hamerhead True Wireless earbuds on Amazon
This episode is also brought to you by Blue Apron. Perfectly-Portioned, chef designed meals delivered to your doorstep. Ready in 20 Minutes. Step-By-Step Recipes. Freshness Guaranteed. CLICK HERE to get started.