This week on The Chrome Cast, we take a bit of time to talk through the new Chromebook ads Google has released in the past week. With great production value, concise points, and a clear message, these ads are being backed up by a whole new Chromebooks landing page as well as a special spot by Bill Nye.
We also chat about the upcoming Stadia Connect that is slated for this upcoming Monday and what we expect to see at that event. With Gamescom happening in the days following Stadia Connect, we’re equally excited about more press members getting hands-on time with Stadia from the Germany-based gaming conference.
Finally, we take a deep dive into Chrome OS 76 and talk through all the new features on offer from Chrome OS in one of the larger feature updates we’ve seen in quite some time. Enjoy!
- Google steals a page from Apple’s playbook for new ‘Switch to Chromebook’ ad campaign
- Chrome OS 76 brings a fix to a bug that has plagued tablet mode for nearly a year
- Chrome OS 76: New features actually available this go-round
- What’s new with your Chromebook? Chrome OS gets dedicated new features site
- Google’s new Chromebook landing page gets total overhaul, targets the consumer market
- Get yourself Stadia-ready with this Chromecast Ultra deal
- Chrome OS 76 finally makes the camera worth using on your Chromebook
This episode is also brought to you by Blue Apron. Perfectly-Portioned, chef designed meals delivered to your doorstep. Ready in 20 Minutes. Step-By-Step Recipes. Freshness Guaranteed. CLICK HERE to get started.
Last but certainly not least, this podcast is also brought to you by WordPress.com, our go-to platform for creating websites! This is not just another website builder, WordPress.com is a full-featured web platform with thousands and thousand of plugins and tons of scale. If you just need a personal site or want to create an online business, WordPress.com will have you covered. Go to ChromeUnboxed.com/WordPress to find the plan that is right for you and create your very own website.