This week on The Chrome Cast, our discussion is largely dominated by the official announcement by Google that Stadia as we know it will no longer continue to exist. In the next few months, the service that truly introduced cloud gaming to the world will host its last games, and as sad as it is to see, at least Google is doing right by its users and refunding both hardware and software purchases for everyone.
We also take a bit of time to discuss the recent speculation that the Pixel Watch will show up on the scene with rather large bezels. The early renders sure make it look that way, but in an updated version of the video that caused the conversation in the first place, Google seems to have trimmed down their appearance, making us all wonder what this watch will truly look like when it does arrive next week.
- New Unlisted Pixel 7 Ad features almost bezel-less Pixel Watch
- Stadia’s technology will go on to do greater things, but no one really cares anymore
- Say hello to the world’s first “Gaming” Chromebook
- Everything we’re expecting from Google’s upcoming Pixel 7 hardware event [VIDEO]
- Just like that, Google pulls the plug on Stadia
- The Pixel 6 and Pixel 6 Pro fall to their lowest-ever prices ahead of Pixel 7 launch
- The Pixel Watch bezels might not be as chunky as earlier renders made them look
- The Pixel Watch could come with thick bezels, but it shouldn’t matter that much
- Early leak of the Pixel Watch retail box shows prominent Fitbit integration