Last week on The Chrome Cast, we sat down (virtually) with Alexander Kuscher, Chrome OS Director of Product, and talked about the last 10 years of Chrome OS and what the future holds. With Chrome OS 89 so chock-full of new features, we realized this week that we’d not taken the time to talk through all of them with our podcast audience, so that’s what we’re doing this week. There’s a lot going on in M89, and we’re digging into all of it after having the update on all our devices for over a week at this point. Enjoy!
- Chrome OS turns 10 & we’ve partnered with Google for a very special giveaway to celebrate
- The Chrome Cast 103: An interview with Chrome OS Director of Product Alexander Kuscher
- Android Nearby Share is about to get a whole lot better to use
- Three things the Chromebook Phone Hub should have fixed before releasing
- Chrome OS 89 features: hands-on and walkthrough [VIDEO]
- Here’s how you can get the most out of your Chromebook’s virtual desks
- Google’s CEO may have just confirmed the split of Chrome and Chrome OS
- Chrome OS 89 is here with a hat full of tricks
- Here are some of the exciting things Google has planned for the future of Chromebooks
This episode is brought to you by Fresh Roasted Coffee, a new coffee website that we have been using for a while now. We made the switch to FRC from the hand-roasting coffee method we had been doing for years and couldn’t be happier. They offer great prices and they roast the coffee right before it is shipped to your doorstep! To check it out, go to https://chromeunboxed.com/coffee and use the discount code CHROMEUNBOXED for 15% off your initial purchase of coffee and/or tea!
This episode is also brought to you by NordVPN. Get a VPN that takes your privacy seriously. NordVPN is our VPN of choice and will secure your browsing on your Chromebook or on any device. Use NordVPN to keep your private data to yourself whether you are at home or on the go! CLICK HERE to try it out and get a 3-year deal for $3.49/month.