In this week’s episode of The Chrome Cast, we spend a good bit of time rehashing all that has changed and been added to Stadia in the month since it launched. Though it feels like it has been here longer, Stadia has only been in our hands for just over 30 days, and Google has done a good job of continuing to add features that were promised and addressing issues that have come up along the way.
We also spend a bit of time talking though the new developments in Chrome OS 79 along with the recent development that sees smart home tech giants Google, Amazon, and Apple joining forces to create the first ever smart home standards.
- Dieter Bohn’s take on the all-in-one device and the cloud
- The CLAW – a clip to make playing Stadia better on your phone – sold out in 24 hours
- Stadia to introduces a new way to get players up to speed
- Google, Amazon, Apple and others will work together to sort out the smart home mess they’ve made
- Chrome OS 79 fixes the only real issue I had with the Pixelbook Go
- Chrome OS 79 is rolling out, here’s what’s new
- Google adds 3 new big games to Stadia this week
- Google is gifting Stadia Founders an additional Buddy Pass – why it matters