This week, right in the middle of a 7-day stretch between November 12th and November 19th, we sit down to discuss the way the streaming media landscape is poised to change in massive ways during this relatively nondescript week on the calendar. With Disney+ now officially launched and Google Stadia only days away, the way we approach streaming media will be fundamentally changed over the next year, and a lot of that impact will start with these two giants getting up and running in this 7-day window.
- Adam Savage’s Tested: Stadia
- Stadia launches Nov. 19th: how to know when you can ACTUALLY start playing
- One final Stadia AMA is happening tomorrow so get your questions ready
- The games actually available with Stadia on launch day are fewer than expected
- How to fully leverage Chromecast with Disney+
- How to fix the Disney+ Android app layout on a Chromebook
- The pros and cons of Disney+ on your Chromebook
This episode is also brought to you by Blue Apron. Perfectly-Portioned, chef designed meals delivered to your doorstep. Ready in 20 Minutes. Step-By-Step Recipes. Freshness Guaranteed. CLICK HERE to get started.