This week on The Chrome Cast, our discussion mainly revolved around some real world reactions to services and hardware that have shown up in the past couple weeks. Between the new gaming Chromebooks, GeForce NOW providing 120Hz gaming for Chrome, a Pixel Buds Pro firmware update, and actually spending some time using the Pixel Watch as a daily-wear device, we all obviously have some thoughts.
For the first time ever, I’m gaming with regularity on my Chromebook, and the Acer Chromebook 514 GE has been a perfect companion for it. On that same note, the latest Pixel Buds Pro update finally fixed the horrid latency these earbuds shipped with earlier in the year, and after a solid week of actually putting the Pixel Watch on all our wrist on a daily basis, it’s clear that though this watch may have a few issues here and there, it is currently an office favorite here at Chrome Unboxed.
- A look at the current state of GeForce NOW on gaming-focused Chromebooks [VIDEO]
- PSA: Your Pixel Watch won’t charge with a Qi wireless charger
- Pixel 7 Pro: one week later impressions after upgrading from a Pixel 6 [VIDEO]
- We just put a 3rd-party 20mm watch band on the Pixel Watch [VIDEO]
- A new protective bumper case for the Pixel Watch emerges, looks awesome
- Fear not: Pixel Watch bands are back in stock and ready to ship
- Pixel Buds Pro firmware update fixed my biggest gripe with them
This episode is sponsored by VIZOR – OFFER 20% DISCOUNT! VIZOR is a Chromebook and IT Asset management solution designed specifically for Schools and School Districts. VIZOR integrates with the Google Admin console and with your Student Information System. Know who has what Chromebook, manage 1:1 programs, and track repairs. CLICK HERE to lock in a 20% DISCOUNT and to find out how VIZOR can help your School manage Chromebooks.