For this episode of The Chrome Cast, we spend the first half of the show discussing the rumors swirling around the potential Pixel Buds Pro. Google has been snapping up talent and patents over the past couple years in an effort to build a better wireless earbud, and according to a new leak, that release looks to be happening soon.
For the second half of the show, we focus on AMD’s latest Chromebook chips – the Ryzen 5000 C-series – and the new Chromebooks that were announced this week that are powered by those processors. With a slightly-disappointing history between AMD’s older Chromebook processors, this latest set of Ryzen 5000 C chips could finally show up and rival Intel in the performance department.
- New leak reveals Google may soon release Pixel Buds Pro
- Acer unveils the Chromebook Spin 514 with the latest C-Series chip from Ryzen
- HP debuts 2 new Chromebooks for business in the Elite c600 series with AMD and Intel on board
- The HP Dragonfly Chromebook is starting to show up in online stores
- First Look: ChromeOS selfie cam arrives in the screen recorder
- Acer announces next@Acer Global Press Conference for May 2022
This episode is brought to you by Fresh Roasted Coffee. CLICK HERE and use the discount code CHROMEUNBOXED for 15% off your initial purchase!
This episode is also brought to you by NordVPN.CLICK HERE to try it out and get 2 years for $3.29 per month.