In this episode of The Chrome Cast, we are talking all things ChromeOS 100. The ride from “just a browser” to full-blown OS has been long and over 100 version at this point, so it’s nice to stop and look back at all the ChromeOS team has accomplished over the years.
We also chat a bit about our conversation with Google’s Alex Kuscher and what that discussion revealed about some of the inner workings of Chrome OS over the years. Chromebooks aren’t just browsers any longer, and web technology is more prevalent and useful than it’s ever been. Here’s to the next 100 versions!
- Chrome reaches milestone with the release of version 100
- The Chrome Cast 159: 5 questions with Google’s Alex Kuscher about Chrome OS 100
- Google announces ChromeOS 100
- New leak alleges a Pixel Watch preview at Google I/O 2022, release later this year
- Samsung announces a shocking new Chromebook with a standout screen and confusing name
- The powerful Qualcomm Snapdragon 8cx could be on the way for future Chromebooks