This week on The Chrome Cast, we’re discussing further leaks regarding the Pixel 6 and Pixel 6 Pro, including new renders that showed up and more details about what we can expect from the new Google-made processor inside. After discussing our excitement over what the Pixel 6 could mean for Android phones and for Google, we pivot to a discussion surrounding some new hardware that arrived this week. From Acer’s 4 new Chromebooks to new devices on the way from HP and ASUS alike, there’s a lot to discuss this week from a Chromebook hardware perspective.
- Pixel 6 Pro performance expectations, screen specs, and more emerge
- The Pixel 6 CAD renders have arrived: the smaller new Pixel in images and video
- New Pixel 6 Pro renders surface, showing off seriously beautiful hardware
- The upcoming ASUS Chromebook CX9 will feature an industry first for Chrome OS
- Budget to Beast: Acer unveils 4 new Chromebooks
- Acer Chromebook 317: hands-on with the world’s first 17-inch Chromebook [VIDEO]
- Acer Chromebook Spin 713: early impressions of Acer’s next big hit [VIDEO]
- The new Snapdragon 7c Gen 2 is official and not really worth getting excited for
- HP debuts Tiger Lake Pro c640 G2 Chromebook
- Exclusive: ASUS set to launch the world’s first 17.3″ Chromebook
This episode is brought to you by NordVPN. Get a VPN that takes your privacy seriously. NordVPN is our VPN of choice and will secure your browsing on your Chromebook or on any device. Use NordVPN to keep your private data to yourself whether you are at home or on the go! CLICK HERE to try it out and get a 3-year deal for $3.49/month.