TV wars are heating up again and everyone is throwing their hat in the ring. With 4K technology costs decreasing, many manufacturers are rolling out high-quality, UltraHD displays at prices unheard of just a year ago.
Names like Hisense, Haier and now Vizio have unveiled their newest line-ups and Vizio has a little something for everyone. In the past these OEMs were somewhat synonymous with budget brand products. Not anymore it would seem.
Vizio’s new E-series display models not only offer a wide range of devices but they do it at insanely competitive prices. While not new to Chromecast built-in, the SmartCast™ E-series now bring features like UltraHD, HDR(high dynamic range) and models ranging from 32″ all the way up to a massive 80″ display.
The entry level 32″ will get you crisp 1080p, Chromecast built-in and only set you back about $230. If you want to go big, the 80″ runs $3399 and gets you full 4K resolution, HDR, 120Hz refresh rate and a one year parts and labor warranty. Models also include lifetime technical support from Vizio.
With Chromecast built-in you can cast from your favorite Android device, Chromebook, PC or chose from the growing number of apps supported by our favorite streaming platform.
Here’s the full lineup of the new Vizio SmartCast™ E-series displays.
- VIZIO SmartCast™ E-Series™ 32″ 1080P
- VIZIO SmartCast™ E-Series™ 43″ UltraHD
- VIZIO SmartCast™ E-Series™ 50″ UltraHD
- VIZIO SmartCast™ E-Series™ 55″ UltraHD HDR
- VIZIO SmartCast™ E-Series™ 60″ UltraHD HDR
- VIZIO SmartCast™ E-Series™ 65″ UltraHD HDR
- VIZIO SmartCast™ E-Series™ 70″ UltraHD HDR
- VIZIO SmartCast™ E-Series™ 75″ UltraHD HDR
- VIZIO SmartCast™ E-Series™ 80″ UltraHD HDR