This week on The Chrome Cast, we begin the show talking a bit about the coming Pixel Watch and how the features, look and feel of that watch could be a huge uptick for Wear OS as a whole. With Fitbit integration, a great look, and a focus on glanceable information, we all are excited to see this wearable show up at Google’s annual fall hardware event.
For the second half of the show, we focus in on a recent video we published this week: using a Chromebook to power a golf simulator bay. As you likely know by this point, we all love golf and getting to run the simulator software right from a Chromebook is an unexpected treat, proving that our favorite OS is continually becoming more capable by the day.
This episode is brought to you by Fresh Roasted Coffee. To check it out, go to https://chromeunboxed.com/coffee/ and use the discount code CHROMEUNBOXED for 15% off your initial purchase!
This episode is also brought to you by NordVPN. CLICK HERE to try it out and get 2 years for $3.29 per month.
- I have a golf simulator running on a Chromebook, and it’s awesome [VIDEO]
- Google is working on at least 7 Pixel Watch bands to accessorize your wrist with
- Pixel Watch will have a dedicated app and feature Android Smart Unlock
- Pixel Watch to have 2 processors and more storage/RAM than any other Wear OS watch
- Pixel 7 and Pixel 7 Pro pass through FCC, Pixel 7 Ultra and Pixel Notepad absent
- Pixel Buds Pro vs. $40 and $70 ANC earbuds: are Google’s earbuds worth it? [VIDEO]
- Pixel 6 and Pixel 6 Pro get massive discounts as the Pixel 7 and Pixel 7 Pro loom large