This week on The Chrome Cast, we dive into why Robby has come full circle and fallen in love with the Pixel 6 Pro. Despite the many high-end options on the market, the Pixel line has an intangible appeal and the 6 Pro is simply the best overall phone that Google has ever made.
From there, we dive into some interesting new hardware from the ChromeOS front. ARM appears to be making a move to break free from the budget-minded segment of Chromebooks and soon, we may see ARM-powered Chromebases that rival the current devices like the HP Chromebase 22 All-In-One. Last but not least, it looks like a PC gaming giant may have just joined the ChromeOS playground. Little details are available but MSI appears to be working on a 12th Gen Intel Chromebox and that’s exciting news for ChromeOS power users and gamers alike.
Join our Patreon community and get access to things like behind-the-scenes footage, early access to videos, private Discord server access, an ad-free experience on the mobile and desktop versions of the website, and more. CLICK HERE to be a part of our community.
- I was wrong: the Pixel 6 Pro is by far the superior Pixel experience [VIDEO]
- New ARM-powered Chromebases are in the works with the MediaTek Kompanio 1380 inside
- It looks like MSI may be joining the ChromeOS fray, starting with a Chromebox
- Two more 12th-gen Intel Alder Lake Chromeboxes are in development
- An additional high-end Pixel may be coming to join the Pixel 7 and Pixel 7 Pro