This week on The Chrome Cast, the star of the show is – without doubt – the HP Dragonfly Pro Chromebook. And though some odd news about abysmal battery has made waves on the web, the overwhelming response to this device for everyone we’ve shown it to is massively positive, and we feel that it is the flagship Chromebook we’ve all been waiting for from Google – just from HP, instead. There’s so much good going on with this device that it takes up the entire first half of the show.
For the second half, we keep it in new ChromeOS hardware mode as we discuss the many new clues we’ve found for the upcoming detachable tablet Chromebooks that should branch off of the ‘Geralt’ baseboard. One of those looks to be a successor to the pretty-awesome Lenovo Chromebook Duet 5, and if that device gets a follow-up with a handful of improvements, we’re all in for a treat.
- HP Dragonfly Pro Chromebook review: the no-contest King of Chromebooks [VIDEO]
- HP quietly released a new Chromebook x360 with 12th Gen Intel CPU and 16:10 display
- Chromebook tablet ‘Geralt’ is being tested with at least one pretty solid camera
- It looks like a new Lenovo Chromebook Duet 5 sequel is in the works
- Here’s everything you need to know about the Minecraft Trails and Tales update for Chromebooks
- Minecraft: Bedrock Edition is officially (re)launching on Chromebooks
This episode is sponsored by VIZOR. VIZOR is a Chromebook and IT Asset management solution designed specifically for School Districts and they are offering listeners of The Chrome Cast a special 20% discount. VIZOR integrates with the Google Admin console and with your Student Information System. With VIZOR you can easily see which Student has which Chromebook, streamline device checkouts with barcodes, manage repairs and automate disabling lost or stolen devices while notifying parents, all in one click. Click here to find out more about VIZOR and claim 20% off.
This episode is also brought to you by NordVPN. CLICK HERE to try it out and get 2 years for $3.29 per month.
The team at Chrome Unboxed is fueled by Fresh Roasted Coffee, the official coffee of The Chrome Cast podcast! CLICK HERE to buy the special edition Chrome Unboxed bag.