This week on The Chrome Cast, we cover a ton of topics, but our main chatter revolves around new Chromebooks from Dell and Lenovo that attack the space very different angles. Dell is coming from an Enterprise-focused, high-dollar approach and Lenovo is bringing their new affordable to mid-range devices officially to market.
Additionally, we talk about rumors of a possible Pixel Watch, some additions and changes to trackpad UI on Chromebooks, the coming end of the first generation Chromecast, and Google’s new way to search and find Podcasts on the web. It’s a packed episode, but there’s a lot to cover this week!
- Lenovo debuts new Chromebook line ahead of IFA Berlin
- Massive UI change coming to Chromebook trackpads
- Finding your next favorite podcast just became easier
- The Original Chromecast bids farewell to future updates, Google vows to continue patches
- Dell Latitude Enterprise Chromebooks now available: Prices starting at $900
- Dell and Google Cloud announce Chromebooks for Enterprise with industry-first 32GB RAM and up to 1TB NVMe
This episode is also brought to you by Blue Apron. Perfectly-Portioned, chef designed meals delivered to your doorstep. Ready in 20 Minutes. Step-By-Step Recipes. Freshness Guaranteed. CLICK HERE to get started.
Last but certainly not least, this podcast is also brought to you by WordPress.com, our go-to platform for creating websites! This is not just another website builder, WordPress.com is a full-featured web platform with thousands and thousand of plugins and tons of scale. If you just need a personal site or want to create an online business, WordPress.com will have you covered. Go to ChromeUnboxed.com/WordPress to find the plan that is right for you and create your very own website.