This week on The Chrome Cast, we begin our discussion by talking through the upcoming Google-made hardware that is set to release this month. The Pixel Tablet and the Pixel Fold are set to be unleashed on the world in the next few weeks, and both devices bring unanswered questions that won’t be addressed until they actually hit the market.
We also discuss a tablet that we have in the office currently and why it is we all feel that ChromeOS is so much better suited for desktop, productivity-focused activities. And with the ever-improving tablet mode on Chromebooks, there’s a case to be made that ChromeOS should be the go-to OS for any tablet with Google software on it.
- This deal on the Acer Chrombook 514 is one you absolutely cannot miss
- Google’s Pixel Fold development was a long affair, and that could make it truly special
- Shockingly, one version of the Pixel Fold is already sold out
- The OG Chromecast has received its last firmware update
- Noted Google leaker hints at a possible pen and keyboard for the Pixel Tablet
- I don’t understand Google’s choice to not make a simple keyboard for the Pixel Tablet
- Lenovo’s big new tablet is beautiful, and proves that ChromeOS is Google’s better desktop OS