This week on The Chrome Cast, we spend a good bit of time talking about the present and future of gaming on Chromebooks. As Stadia continues looming over the future, there are already a few games for Chromebooks that are taking full advantage of the Chromebook form factor and all it brings to the table. With keyboards, mice, and larger screens, Chromebooks are a great target for developers to attract new, untapped audiences if they decide to take the platform seriously.
Additionally, we’re talking about quite a few new features that are either here or on the way for Chromebooks from password management to dark mode in Chrome for Android. Finally, we discuss what for us at Chrome Unboxed is probably the most exciting thing: a new Samsung Chromebook Pro in the works currently going by the codename ‘Kohaku’. Thanks for listening!
- Chrome OS Overview Mode UI Overhaul In The Works
- The Samsung Chromebook Plus V2 Is Now Worth Your Full Attention
- Chromecast/Android Ambient Mode Coming To Chrome OS
- Roblox On Chrome OS Is Doing It Right And Others Should Follow Suit
- How To Try Chrome 77’s Massively-Improved Dark Mode Right Now
- New Chrome OS 75 Feature Makes Password Management So Much Better
- More Proof ‘Kohaku’ Will Be The Samsung Chromebook Pro V2