This week on The Chrome Cast, we’re talking Pixel 6 once again. We’re likely only a couple of weeks away from the official launch of Google’s latest flagship but Robby got his hands on a case for the Pixel 6 Pro and we have some thoughts. The larger Pixel 6 Pro is set to have a 6.71″ display which is quite large as many flagships have settled into the 6.5″ range but based on the case, the Pro should look and feel just right for our out tastes.
We also take a deeper dive into HP’s Chromebase 22 that features a unique rotating display. The Chrome OS all-in-one is innovative and shows that Chrome OS still has a lot of room for expansion in the consumer space. We also touch base on the review process for devices such as the HP Chromebook x2 11 detachable which leads us back to the innovative growth of Chrome OS that has birthed products like the upcoming Lenovo Chromebook Duet 5. Wrapping up, we chat a little about the new in-built Android TV remote that landing in the Google TV app last week.
- I have a Pixel 6 Pro case in my hand and here’s what it’s taught me about the phone
- Hands-on with HP’s awesome new Chromebase with the rotating screen
- HP Chromebook x2 11 review: tablet dreams, Chromebook realities
- Google TV app adds in-built remote but there’s a catch for some
- A few reasons why the Lenovo Duet 5 should outperform other Snapdragon Chromebooks